Thursday, December 20, 2012

New To The MA Focus Blog?

Welcome!  My stats say that I have been getting a bunch of new readers and I wanted to welcome you to the MA Focus blog.  My goal with the blog is to discuss issues that are relevant to MA leaders.  I encourage you to add your email to the distribution list (follow this blog link on the right) so you will be notified when there is a new post.  Promise, no spam!

Please take the time to look over some of our archives.  We have discussed a range of topics including MSL proactivity, KOL identification, MedComm/SciComm groups, MA at Product Launch, Global MA and MA's Relationship with Commercial, just to name a few.

Finally, I really enjoy feedback so please feel free to leave comments or email directly with questions (link on right).

Thanks for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts as well as suggestions for other topics.